LOCAL ACTIVITIES AND EVENTS
Activities at the ranch and nearby include:
WILDFLOWER PARTY AND HOUSE CONCERT !!!
SAVE THE DATE ! SUNDAY APRIL 29TH, 2012 3-6PM
We have booked Kevin Higgins and Barbara Malteze from Austin, www.KevinHigginsMusic.com
Come on out on a beautiful Sunday afternoon for good food, wine, great Texas music, and meet your neighbors and friends !
Please bring a pot luck dish to share, bottle of wine, and we suggest $15.pp for the band. Local chefs are invited so this will also be quite the fun foodie event!
RSVP TO Rollie at firstname.lastname@example.org for directions and gate code, or call us at the ranch 830-562-3542. Hope to see you!
- Bandera- the “Cowboy Capital of the World”. Bandera is nestled in the Texas Hill Country, 30 miles from Stony Ridge. Stroll along Main Street, shop and dine at some of our favorite places:
- The Grotto-907 13th Street. Chef owned, this casual bistro serves house made pizzas, salads and a healthy original menu. 830-796-9555
- Mulberry’s Wine Bar-Main Street and Mulberry. Paninni Sandwiches, cheese boards, international wines and local ales. 823 Main Street, Bandera. 830-796-9463
- Gunslinger-1107 Cypress St. (off Main St.). Cowboy couture and ranch furnishings. 830-796-7803
- Hill Country State Natural Area - (only 8 miles from the ranch). Over 5,000 acres of beautiful hills, valleys and streams for hiking, horseback riding and mountain biking.
- Lost Maples State Natural Area - This 2,000 acre park holds a microclimate which is the only place the Big Tooth Maple is found west of the Mississippi. Check with the state park for the condition of Fall colors at 1-800-792-1112. Great hiking trails also.
PHONE: (830) 562-3542 EMAIL: email@example.com